Control Your Blood Sugar with a 100% Natural Remedy, Minimizing Insulin Shots and Pills.
Control Blood Sugar – 100% Herbal Remedy
100% Natural Remedy for Diabetes
We have provided natural herbal remedies to clients seeking alternative natural solutions for two decades. Our natural herbal infusion helps to reduce and control blood glucose levels by at least 50%.
Many people that have diabetes are suffering to manage their daily life with traditional medications and symptoms, dealing with pills or shots and their side affects for a life time, not knowing that there is a natural solution for diabetes that can improve their life significantly.
People with diabetes that have been using STABLE to lower their blood sugar levels on a daily basis minimized or even completely stopped using medicines or any insulin shots.
Our herbal formulation STABLE is a 100% natural organic herbal remedy made from ingredients based on fruit trees and common plants. The herbs are to be infused into hot water and drunk as a tea.
Our Natural Remedy STABLE will make it easier for you to manage your blood sugar resulting in an easier and healthier lifestyle.
For more information about our herbs click the following link: Our Natural Herbs & Remedies
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes, known to doctors as diabetes mellitus, is a collection of metabolic conditions in which the person has high blood glucose/sugar. High blood glucose/sugar is caused either by lack of insulin production or because the body does not properly respond to insulin.
Diabetes is a disorder of the metabolism. Metabolism is the way our body processes food for energy. Our digestive system breaks down our food and most of it is broken down into glucose. Glucose is the primary source of energy for our body and is essentially the sugar that moves into our blood after digestion.
Our cells use the sugar or glucose for energy. However, our cells cannot get the glucose out of our blood without insulin. Our pancreas produces insulin, which is actually a hormone. When digestion is complete and glucose starts to flood into our blood, the pancreas begins to release insulin so our cells will be able to draw the glucose in from our blood. As soon as the sugars begin to enter into our cells, our blood-glucose levels begin to drop.
For a person with diabetes this process is deficient in some way. He or she may produce no insulin or may not produce enough insulin for all of the glucose in the blood to be drawn in by the cells. As a result he or she will have elevated blood sugar/glucose because it is staying in the blood and not being absorbed into the cells and used for energy. This result may also stem from having cells that don’t properly respond to insulin, resulting in less glucose being absorbed by the cells. The built up blood glucose will pass out of your body in urine but your cells are not getting enough sugar for their energy and growth needs.
What is the Difference between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 1 Diabetes is a condition in which the pancreas does not produce any insulin at all. Only about 10% of all diabetics are type 1 making it less common than type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes is a condition in which the pancreas does not produce enough insulin for proper cell function or the cells do not properly react to insulin (insulin resistance). About 90% of all diabetics are type 2 making it the most common type of diabetes.
What are the Symptoms of Diabetes?
There are many symptoms of diabetes, the most common symptoms of diabetes include:
- frequent urination.
- intense hunger and thirst.
- unusual weight fluctuations.
- frequent unexplained fatigue.
- cuts and bruises that do not heal.
- tingling and numbness in the hands and feet.
- Erectile dysfunction.
What Types of Treatments are there for Diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes is a lifelong condition and there is currently no know cure, but there are treatments, which generally include insulin injections, following a very restricted low sugar low carbohydrate diet and regular blood tests to ensure that the injections and diet result in healthy blood-glucose levels.
Type 2 diabetes is usually a lifelong condition, however, some people may be able to reduce or eliminate their symptoms without medication, by following a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, monitoring their blood sugar levels. and when necessary using natural blood sugar reducers, like STABLE, instead of injections or pills. However, many people suffering from type 2 diabetes also have to take insulin, usually in tablet form but sometimes insulin injections are required.
What are the Long Term Health Risks of Diabetes?
If diabetes is not properly treated the patient is at risk for developing difficult complications.
Some of the complications caused by diabetes are:
- Atherosclerosis – because diabetes damages arteries they are at greater risk of hardening of the arteries, which may lead to high blood pressure, stroke and other heart and circulation problems.
- Eye complications – cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and others.
- Foot complications – ulcers, neuropathy (sensory nerve damage), gangrene which may result in amputation.
- Gum disease -inflammation and infection of the gums.
- Gastroparesis – a condition that reduces the ability of the stomach to empty.
- Hearing loss – usually caused by damage to the inner ear or to the nerve pathways from the inner ear to the brain.
- Heart problems – people with diabetes have a higher risk of developing heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure – people with diabetes have a higher risk of developing high blood pressure or hypertension.
- Slow Healing of Wounds – wounds, cuts and bruises heal slowly and can worsen rapidly, so requires close monitoring.
- Infections – slow healing puts diabetics at a higher risk for developing an infection, which can in turn heighten the risk of developing gangrene, sepsis or a bone infection.
- Ketoacidosis – typically a type 1 diabetes complication, when there is no insulin at all the body begins to break down fat for energy. When fat is broken down, acids called ketones can accumulate in the blood and at high levels ketones can be poisonous.
- Mental health – people with diabetes have a higher risk of developing depression and anxiety.
- Nephropathy – damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys caused by high blood sugar and high blood pressure.
- Neuropathy – nerve damage, which for diabetics mostly damages nerves in the legs and feet.
- PAD (peripheral arterial disease) – occurs when blood flow to the legs and feet are decreases because of constricted or blocked blood vessels. This leads to an increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Stroke – because of the strain and damage to blood vessels people with diabetes have a 250% higher risk of developing a stroke.
- Skin complications – people with diabetes are at risk for a great variety of skin infections and skin disorder, from fungus, to itching to discoloration.
I have tried several natural remedies including cinnamon and turmeric, how is your product different?
I have Type 1 Diabetes, can I use your product?
How soon will I see change in my blood sugar?
How do I use the herbs?
Most of our herbal remedies are best taken as tea-like infusions. Generally the herbs are combined with boiling water and then allowed to steep for 15-20 minutes. Stirring the mixture a few times while it is steeping is helpful. Keep the infusion covered while steeping. When you are ready to drink or store the infusion let the herbs settle to the bottom of the pot and collect the infusion off the top, discarding the herbs on the bottom. You can make the tea in a tea press or in a pot on the stove and then strain the infusion with a tea-filter or tea-strainer into a cup or a pitcher after seeping. The herbal infusions are best prepared and used on the same day but can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. The tea can be taken hot, warm or cold and a sweetener may be added if necessary. Specific instructions for each formula, including the amount of herb to water, are included in each package.
Can your formula be used by children?
Purchase With Confidence
- Wild harvested in the USA.
- Highest quality ingredients.
- 100% natural, clean and delicious.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
STABLE Natural Herbal Formula works to:
•Lower your overall blood sugar levels and minimize the use of pills or insulin shots.
• Stabilize glucose levels with a 100% natural herbal formula– NO shots, pills or other chemicals.
• Experience NO side effects – we use only herbal ORGANIC components which are all natural and create no side effects.
• 100% vegan formula using quality whole herbs and utilizing the highest standards.
• 100% money back guarantee.
Shipping & Handling
FREE SHIPPING Limited Time Only
US Orders: Over $50
Outside US: Over $99
|USPS Priority Mail||2-3 days||$5.95|
|USPS Priority Mail Express||1-2 days||$19.95|
Outside the United States:
|First Class International||5-14 Business Days||$16.99|
|Priority Mail International||4-10 Business Days||$24.99|
We understand the importance of maintaining the privacy of your personal information. We do not sell or give away our client’s personal information and will maintain it in strictest confidence.
We are committed to providing only the highest quality products. Every package of STABLE comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you would like to return the product for any reason, simply return the package for a full refund of your product purchase (minus shipping costs).
We use only herbs that are growing naturally or have been ethically cultivated by natural processes from the organic parent stock. We collect small amounts at a time and do not warehouse large quantities of herbs. All of the picking is done by hand seeking herbs at their peak of potency and of the highest quality. You can feel sure that you are getting a completely fresh product no chemicals, drugs or additives have been added.
We Care About People and The Planet.
All of the herbs used in our formulas are tended, picked and processed by hand based on our knowledge and experience in choosing and nurturing wild-crafted herbs. We use only herbs that are growing naturally or have been ethically cultivated by natural processes from the organic parent stock. We collect small amounts at a time and do not warehouse large quantities of herbs. All of the picking is done by hand seeking herbs at their peak of potency and of the highest quality.
- No herbicides, pesticides or any added chemicals.
- 100% vegan and natural – no animals or animal products used.
- Proudly wild harvested in the United States – no products are from outside the USA.
- All of our herbs are organic, fresh and sold within 30 days of being picked and processed.
We believe in the power of giving – it is at the very heart of who we are. We frequently support U.S. and international charities. We commit ourselves to forming personal relationships with the organizations we support to ensure they abide by the highest ethical standards.
STABLE is 100% Pure Natural herbal tea. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Leave A Comment