Do you constantly ask yourself, “Why am I always tired?” So do many people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal fatigue, or other conditions and problems that can lead to constant low energy. Depression, stress, poor sleep, and medical problems can leave you with a constant lack of energy and drive, making it difficult to do the things you want to do.
We’ve developed our ENDURE herbal program so that you’ll never have to ask that question again. We’ve combined the best natural herbs and remedies for fatigue into flavorful, simple-to-make herbal tea recipes. ENDURE is a safe, natural option for reducing fatigue and improving energy on a daily basis.
“Why Am I Always Tired?”: Fighting Fatigue with Natural Herbs
“Why am I always tired?” There are several potential answers to this common question. Sometimes the issue is that you’re not getting enough sleep, or you’re not going through all the stages of sleep, leaving you fatigued.
It could also be a vitamin deficiency, like vitamin B12, vitamin D, or iron. Poor nutrition in general can cause excessive fatigue, especially if your diet is high in sugar and simple carbs that lead to crashes in your energy level.
You could also be dealing with a medical problem. Adrenal fatigue is caused by low levels of adrenaline, cortisol, and other important hormones secreted by your adrenal glands. Chronic fatigue syndrome is another condition, probably autoimmune, whose exact causes aren’t yet fully understood.
Whatever the cause of your constant low energy, natural herbs for fatigue can help give you a much-needed boost.
- Skullcap. Skullcap is a medicine herb that’s often used for migraines and tension headaches, but it can also help reduce fatigue. Skullcap reduces hypersomnia, a chronic fatigue symptom marked by an excessive need for sleep.
- Ginseng. Studies with ginseng for fatigue have been promising, particularly with chemotherapy patients who suffer from chronic fatigue as a side effect. Studies have demonstrated that a daily dose of 1000-2000 mg of ginseng can produce a significant improvement in energy.
- Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is an Indian Ayurvedic herb with adaptogenic properties, making it a useful remedy for adrenal fatigue. Ashwagandha can help stimulate the thyroid gland and adrenal glands, two endocrine glands in which underactivity can cause chronic fatigue.
- Evening primrose oil. Essential oils and extracts from the evening primrose have shown great promise as a natural herbal remedy for fatigue, producing significant improvements in symptoms for many people who have tried it.
- Ginkgo. Ginkgo, also known as the maidenhair tree, is an adaptogenic herb that promotes cerebral blood flow, giving it a mildly stimulating effect that reduces cognitive fatigue.
Stop Asking “Why Am I Always Tired?” with Our ENDURE Herbal Tea Program
Never ask “Why am I always tired?” again, with our ENDURE herbal tea program. ENDURE is a safe, easy, and 100% natural solution for low energy and chronic fatigue, helping you feel awake, alert, and energized throughout the day. Visit our store to try ENDURE today.