If you suffer from hypertension, natural remedies for high blood pressure can help you improve your cardiovascular health, lowering both systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements. Many natural herbs and vitamin supplements can lower blood pressure naturally, helping you live longer, feel better, and have more energy.
We’ve created our customized LEVEL herbal tea program by combining the best natural remedies for high blood pressure. Our program shows you how to lower blood pressure naturally by blending the right herbs, spices, and other ingredients into soothing herbal teas. Our LEVEL herbal tea program is safe, natural, and highly effective for reducing hypertension.
How to Naturally Lower Blood Pressure with Herbs & Supplements
Certain herbs and natural vitamin supplements can help your body lower blood pressure naturally, facilitating the right homeostatic balance and helping protect your cardiovascular system. Here are X of the best vitamins and herbal remedies for blood pressure support:
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This vital group of nutrients, found in fish and olive oil, is mostly known for its positive effects on brain health and memory loss prevention. However, it may also help produce a modest decrease in blood pressure for hypertensive people. An optimal omega-3 intake for heart health is generally 3-4 grams per day. Omega-3 fatty acids can be taken as a natural supplement derived from fish oil or plant oils, or it can be obtained from a healthy diet.
- Vitamin D. Healthy vitamin D levels help promote a healthy blood pressure. Many people are mildly vitamin D deficient, especially older people. Low vitamin D levels are correlated with high blood pressure, and getting enough vitamin D may help lower your blood pressure naturally.
- Magnesium. Magnesium may help naturally lower your blood pressure, especially when taken as a supplement or incorporated into herbal teas. Magnesium plays a number of very important roles in the circulatory system.
- Garlic. Garlic, one of the most common culinary spices, is also known for its beneficial effects for good heart health.
- Hibiscus. Hibiscus flowers are a very popular ingredient in flavorful herbal teas. Studies have found hibiscus to be a surprisingly effective natural remedy for high blood pressure.
- Hawthorn. Hawthorn berries have been used for centuries in Chinese medicine as a treatment for hypertension and other cardiac issues. Hawthorn can help lower your blood pressure, especially in people whose hypertension is related to adult onset diabetes.
- French lavender. French lavender is best known as an ornamental plant with striking purple flowers, but it’s also shown itself to have antihypertensive effects. Although most scientific experimentation so far has been with animals, french lavender is safe to ingest, and many people have reported positive effects on blood pressure.
Lower Blood Pressure Naturally with LEVEL
We’ve developed an herbal tea program designed specifically to lower your blood pressure safely and naturally, without any negative side effects. We’ve found and recorded the perfect blends of natural plant materials to help your body regulate your circulation.
Our LEVEL herbal tea program is carefully designed to help lower blood pressure naturally, with a scientifically formulated blend of all the right herbs, spices, and natural supplements for effective blood pressure support. Visit our store today to start lowering your blood pressure today with LEVEL.