Struggling with low energy? Our ENERGY+ herbal tea is designed to keep you feeling alert and energetic all day long, without any crashes later in the day. It’s a safe, effective, natural way to increase energy.
Energy boosting foods can also help you feel your best. Many people have trouble finding enough physical and mental energy to deal with all of life’s demands. Between work, school, childcare, and a million other things, feeling energetic can seem like an unattainable luxury. One of the best ways to raise your natural energy levels is to eat the right foods. A poor diet can leave you with fatigue, blood sugar spikes and crashes, and vitamin deficiencies, disrupting your body’s natural energy levels and making it hard to focus. Improving your diet and including foods that give you energy can make a big difference.
5 Great Energy Boosting Foods
Looking for the best energy boosting foods? Incorporating these proven energy foods into your everyday diet can help boost your natural energy levels, helping you focus more attentively, concentrate at work, and keep up with what’s going on around you. Here are X of the best foods that give you energy naturally:
- Melons. The high water content of melons keeps you hydrated, but that’s not all. Cantaloupes, watermelons, and related fruits are full of vitamins, minerals, and healthy natural sugars.
- Brown Rice. Brown rice is particularly rich in manganese, a trace mineral that your body needs for efficient metabolic processing of proteins and carbohydrates. Brown rice is generally more nutrient-rich than white rice, and provides a good source of dietary carbohydrates.
- Sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes, a mainstay of Southern cooking, are full of vitamin A and vitamin C, helping your body fight off fatigue to increase your energy levels.
- Bananas. The high fiber content in bananas helps your body process carbohydrates more efficiently, helping keep you energized throughout the day. They’re also a rich source of potassium and natural sugars.
- Apples. Because apples are high in fiber, they take a while to digest. This makes them one of the best energy foods. The fiber helps provide a slow, steady supply of natural energy, avoiding the crash-and-burn cycle you can get with refined sugar and simple carbs.
Beat Low Energy with Our ENERGY+ Herbal Tea Program
Still struggling with low energy, despite a healthy diet with foods that give you energy? Our ENERGY+ herbal tea program is designed to gently boost your energy levels throughout the day, leaving you feeling awake, alert, and ready for whatever comes your way. To try ENERGY+ today, visit our online store.