If you seem to get sick every time there’s a bug going around the office, you may be curious about how to increase immunity to common illnesses. Naturally, there are various dietary and lifestyle factors that can weaken your immune system.
Low levels of certain vitamins, especially vitamin C and vitamin E, can lower your body’s natural defenses, but stress can be an even bigger factor.
If you’re chronically stressed from problems at work or relationship issues, you’re far more likely to get sick.
But along with these obvious solutions, there are also many natural herbs that can increase immunity.
Our PREVENTION herbal tea is specially formulated to combine the very best herbs for immune support, helping your body increase immunity naturally through natural plant compounds. PREVENTION is a safe, effective way to strengthen your immunity using the power of natural herbs.
How to Increase Immunity: X Herbs for Immune Support
Did you know that there are natural herbal remedies that can help increase immunity? Many plants contain naturally occurring chemical compounds with important effects at the cellular level. These herbal remedies can help strengthen your immune system and reduce your chances of getting sick.
- Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha has a very long history of medicinal use in ancient India. This herb from the Ayurvedic tradition is considered an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body maintain balance in its physiological processes. This can help prevent the detrimental effects of stress hormones, protecting your immune system health.
- Schisandra. Schisandra, another adaptogen, is a Chinese plant that produces bright red berries that are used in traditional herbal medicine. Schisandra is thought to help increase energy and vitality, as well as warding off disease. It’s helpful when your immune system has been weakened by chronic stress.
- Rhodiola. Rhodiola root has antioxidant properties that can help protect your immune cells from damage. It can also reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Astragalus. Astragalus plants are closely related to legumes. It’s used as an adaptogen and as a natural remedy for immune support, because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. As an adaptogenic herb, it can also help protect your cells from the damaging effects of stress.
- Echinacea.Echinacea’s eye-catching purple flowers are a popular herbal remedy for immune support. There are several related species of echinacea that produce immune boosting compounds, and their juices, extracts, and dried flowers can be used in herbal teas.
- Garlic. Common garlic has been observed to increase the number of T-cells in the blood, helping to fight off pathogens and disease. It can also help lower blood pressure, promote vasodilation, and reduce physiological problems from stress hormones.
Increase Immunity Today with Our PREVENTION Herbal Tea Program
Start increasing your immunity today with our PREVENTION herbal tea program. Say goodbye to constant head colds and stomach bugs: our flavorful, natural herbal teas for immune support can help your body’s natural defense systems stay strong and healthy.
Using only high quality natural ingredients, you can improve your immune health and prevent yourself from getting sick.
Visit our store to try PREVENTION today.