If you have hypertension, herbs for high blood pressure can help your body ‘s natural regulation and stabilization. Millions of Americans are afflicted with some degree of essential hypertension, and the risk increases substantially as you age. Hypertension can lead to other, more serious cardiovascular problems, increasing your risk of a heart attack or stroke. Herbs for high blood pressure can help provide natural blood pressure support to reduce hypertension.
Our LEVEL herbal tea program is designed to provide gentle, natural blood pressure support for hypertension. We’ve selected the very best herbs for high blood pressure, and combined them into customized herbal tea formulations that are carefully designed to aid your body in maintaining its natural homeostatic balance. LEVEL is a safe, natural option for reducing high blood pressure.
7 Best Herbs for High Blood Pressure
Many natural herbs and plants contain chemical compounds that have positive effects in the human body and brain, which can include providing natural blood pressure support by affecting the heart muscles, central nervous system, and other physiological processes involved in regulating and stabilizing blood pressure.
Here are 7 of the best natural herbs for high blood pressure:
- Basil. Researchers have found that a daily dose of 30mg/kg of basil can help with blood pressure support. Basil extract temporarily lowers blood pressure, making it a useful remedy for hypertension. Fresh basil is very easy to grow, and it doubles as a culinary herb.
- Cinnamon. In people with diabetes type 2, who often struggle with hypertension, cinnamon can help produce a decrease in blood pressure.
- Cardamom. Cardamom, an Indian spice, can lower both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in doses of about 3 grams per day.
- Garlic. Garlic has long been known for its heart-healthy properties. Compounds in garlic increase the body’s nitric oxide production, relaxing smooth organ muscles and increasing vasodilation to promote good blood flow. Garlic supplements can produce a decrease in systolic blood pressure.
- Hawthorn. Hawthorn berries are used in Chinese herbal medicine for hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases.
- French lavender. French lavender, an eye-catching ornamental plant, has produced promising results for blood pressure regulation. In animals, it reduces both heart rate and blood pressure.
- Hibiscus. Hibiscus is one of the best herbs for high blood pressure, as well as a flavorful and aromatic herbal tea ingredient. 9-10 mg per day of hibiscus can significantly reduce hypertensive symptoms.
LEVEL Provides Natural Herbal Blood Pressure Support
If you’re looking for natural herbal solutions for blood pressure support, you might not be sure where to start. That’s okay. We’ve taken it upon ourselves to do the research for you, finding the best herbs for high blood pressure. We’ve looked into cultures from around the world to find traditional herbal medicines, with scientific testing, that can help you regulate your blood pressure, stabilize your cardiovascular system, and keep your heart healthier than ever. We developed our LEVEL herbal tea system to prevent heart problems, reduce high blood pressure, and help you improve your health.
For natural blood pressure support from the best herbs for high blood pressure, try our LEVEL herbal tea program. It’s a 100% natural remedy for reducing hypertension and promoting cardiovascular health. Visit our store to try LEVEL today.