Looking for a good home remedy for high blood pressure? The right herbs, natural supplements, and dietary vitamins can help keep your heart and circulatory system in top condition, reducing or preventing hypertension. Along with a health, nutritious diet and moderate physical activity, herbal and natural supplements for blood sugar support can help reduce your blood pressure.
We developed our LEVEL herbal tea program as a simple but effective home remedy for high blood pressure. We’ve scoured the globe for the very best natural medicinal herbs, spices, and supplements to create soothing herbal teas that help lower blood pressure safely and naturally. When combined with a healthy lifestyle and a diet rich in foods that lower blood pressure, LEVEL can help you get your hypertension under control.
Fight Hypertension with Foods that Lower Blood Pressure
One of the best ways to get a handle on your blood pressure issues is to incorporate foods that lower blood pressure into your everyday diet. As part of a balanced dietary intake, many foods contain vitamins and nutrients that can help reduce your blood pressure naturally. Here are 5 of the best foods that lower blood pressure and promote good cardiovascular health:
- Low fat dairy products. Low fat milk and yogurt provide a good source of vitamin D, without any saturated fats or trans fats that can contribute to heart disease. Calcium and vitamin D can both help your body reduce your blood pressure and maintain balance.
- Spinach. Along with dietary fiber, which is essential for heart health, spinach and other dark, leafy greens are a good source of folate, potassium, and magnesium. These vitamins and minerals are important for the neurological, endocrine, and cardiological processes that help regulate and control your blood pressure.
- Beans. Beans of all varieties are rich in fiber, potassium, and magnesium. They’re also a great source of protein, especially for vegans and vegetarians.
- Potatoes. Potatoes have a bad reputation as a starchy, empty-calorie food, but when prepared without excessive oils and fats, they’re actually good for blood pressure and heart health. Baked potatoes are a good source of potassium and magnesium, although you should keep the salt and butter to a minimum.
- Soybeans. Soybeans are also a good dietary source of potassium and magnesium. You can incorporate soybeans into your diet in the form of tofu, soy milk, and other soy-based products.
- Whole grains. Whole grains provide a good source of dietary fiber and vitamins for blood pressure regulation. Unlike white bread and other simple carbohydrates, whole grains have a rich nutritional profile. Brown rice, whole grain bread, and other complex carbohydrates can help improve your heart health and contribute to stable blood pressure levels.
LEVEL: A New Herbal Home Remedy for High Blood Pressure
Healthy blood pressure starts with diet and lifestyle. Eating healthy, nutritious foods will prevent obesity, hypertension, heart disease, and other serious long-term health problems. The long-term solution is to fix your health. Moderate aerobic exercise, along with a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, and healthy fats, will go a long way toward preserving your health and extending your lifespan.
Along with a healthy diet filled with foods that lower blood pressure, our LEVEL herbal tea program can help you reduce hypertension and improve your body’s natural blood pressure regulation. It’s a safe, effective herbal home remedy for high blood pressure support. Visit our store to try LEVEL today.