Everyone struggles with fatigue, low energy levels, and trouble concentrating, at least sometimes. Even if you live a healthy lifestyle, with a good diet and moderate exercise, you can still have those “off days” where you just don’t feel 100%. Our ENERGY+ herbal tea program provides a natural solution for low energy days, providing you with a blend of natural herbal energy boosters to help you stay focused and alert.
When your energy needs a lift, many products designed as energy boosters can help– but synthetic substances, sugary drinks, or too much added caffeine can cause a major crash in the middle of the day. Natural energy boosters are a better option, providing vitamins, nutrients, and natural sources of caffeine to help raise your energy levels and improve your mood.
5 Great Natural Energy Boosters
These natural energy boosters are surprisingly effective, giving you a natural burst of energy by aiding and regulating metabolism, providing mild CNS stimulation, and other positive health effects. Unlike pills and energy drinks, they won’t leave you feeling suddenly exhausted halfway through your day.
- Vitamin B6. The many roles of vitamin B6 in the body include macronutrient metabolism and neurotransmitter synthesis, making this nutrient crucial for both physical and mental energy. Low levels of vitamin B6 is associated with fatigue, poor concentration, and low moods. You can take vitamin B6 as an energy supplement, or incorporate it into various herbal tea blends. It’s also present in many foods that increase energy, including sunflower seeds, fish, and dried fruit.
- Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12, like B6, is needed for metabolism and for neurotransmitter synthesis. Vitamin B12 deficiency leads to a host of serious health problems, and when taken as a natural vitamin supplement, vitamin B12 is one of the best energy boosters. You can also get dietary B12 from energy boosting foods like shellfish, tofu, eggs, and dairy.
- Green tea. Green tea is one of the most widely used natural energy boosters in the world, used for millenia for its energizing effects and health benefits. Green tea provides just the right amount of all-natural caffeine, along a high antioxidant content.
- Guarana. Guarana is a natural herb native to South America, where indigenous peoples have used it for centuries as a natural energy booster. Herbal teas and natural remedies containing guarana can help you stay alert throughou the day.
- Green coffee bean extract. Green coffee extract has recently gained popularity as a natural energy supplement. Along with caffeine, it contains chlorogenic acid, a natural compound that helps boost heart health and aids in weight loss.
Looking for a Source of Natural Energy? Try Our Energy+ Herbal Tea Program
Looking for a healthy source of natural energy to keep you going all day long? Our ENERGY+ herbal tea program incorporates a carefully selected blend of 100% natural ingredients, providing an effecting herbal remedy for fatigue and low energy. Visit our store to try ENERGY+ today.