Definition of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a debilitating disorder primarily characterized by profound physical and mental fatigue. The fatigue is not alleviated by sleep or bed rest, and is significantly worsened by even mild physical exertion. The exact causes of chronic fatigue syndrome are still enigmatic, and there is no known cure for the condition. However, there are cognitive behavioral therapies, exercise therapies, and natural herbal remedies that can help mitigate the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
There are eight cardinal symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, which are necessary for a physician to make a diagnosis. The symptoms are:
- Fatigue. Chronic fatigue has an onset during adulthood, and has not been a lifelong condition. The fatigue is unrelated to exertion, is not relieved by sleep or rest, and does not result from any other identifiable medical conditions.
- Reduced activity levels. Chronic fatigue syndrome leads to a significant reduction in the person’s activity levels, as compared to activity levels prior to onset.
- Unrefreshing sleep. Chronic fatigue is not alleviated by sleep, regardless of the duration of sleep.
- Muscle pain (myalgia). People with CFS report frequent muscle aches and soreness.
- Joint pain (arthralgia). Along with muscle aches, joint pain is also present.
- Headaches. Frequent headaches occur, and were not present prior to the onset of the disorder.
- Sore throat. CFS patients often report a frequent or recurring sore throat.
- Tender lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are tender and sensitive to touch and palpation.
Recommended Natural Treatment for Chronic Fatigue:
Our ENDURE herbal tea program is designed to relieve symptoms of chronic fatigue, providing natural solutions to increase energy, improve pain and soreness, and improve the quality of sleep. Try ENDURE today, and enjoy an empowering energy boost to combat chronic fatigue.
Do you constantly ask yourself, "Why am I always tired?" So do many people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal fatigue, or other conditions and problems that can lead to constant low energy. Depression, stress, [...]
If you constantly struggle with low energy and tiredness, without a clear cause, you might be suffering from adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue is a syndrome that results from problems with your adrenal glands, part of [...]
Chronic fatigue is a medical problem affecting many people. If you just never seem to feel well-rested, even with enough sleep and a balanced diet, you might actually be suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. The [...]